Chiropractors, doctors, dentists, and orthodontists have special needs. We understand your accounting and tax needs very intimately. You are specialists in your field, focused on helping your clients retain and improve their overall health. Hiring, retaining and managing employees can be a full-time job in and of itself. If you don’t have time to manage your accounting while you are busy running your business. It is time to consider focusing on what you do best, and allow us to help you with the rest. We can help your business by improving the efficiency of your accounting and tax functions, or taking over certain tasks that you would like to have someone else handle.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Accounting data entry / Bookkeeping starting at $200 per month
- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise
- We will also convert your accounting software for you
We offer full service payroll starting at $37.50 per payroll run for bi-weekly full service payroll. In addition to scheduling your payroll checks we also offer the following services:
• Register your business for payroll taxes
• Time keeping solutions
• Direct deposit for employees
• Scheduling payroll tax liability payments
When we say that it is full service payroll. We offer full-service payroll without the surprises and fine print.
Business Tax Planning
• We work with our clients to create the best tax environment possible. We cover issues like: Choosing an entity type, or changing your entity type, tax credits that are available for your business, structuring your business so you and your business pay the least amount of taxes possible. Please reach out to us relating to these, and other issues.
Cash Flow Planning / Business Budgeting
• Cash flow planning is very important for your business. We have many clients that could not understand how their business was making money on paper, but had no cash in the bank. We can help to not only budget, but also provide real life suggestions that can help your business grow. Changes in your contracts, changes to insurance billing methods, etc.
Strategic Business Planning
• Are you thinking about opening up multiple locations? Have you thought about franchising? Are you thinking about creating royalty agreements with vendors? Are you planning on buying large pieces of equipment, or buying a building? How you structure these items can have a huge effect on your tax bill. So, before you start entering into these types of contracts, it would make sense to talk about how we can structure your business to minimize tax. In some cases, it can make thousands of dollars of difference each year!
Employee Benefits Planning
• One of the most important and overlooked ways to keep qualified employees is to offer them benefits. Not only does it make them more likely to stay with the business, it can also create loyalty that turns into more engaged employees. If it has been more than a year since you considered your employee benefits it is time to reconsider the types and amounts you pay for your employee benefits.
We understand that you would probably do just about anything other than take care of your accounting. With that in mind, we have created a full-service bookkeeping option with you in mind.
• Online based reporting- so you always have access to your accounting data.
• Remote access to the bank information- So you do not have to physically send us your accounting data each month.
• Real life support- We will ask you about things that are unclear so we can get your data in the correct category
• We try to take all the work out of the process, so you can focus on running your business.
Succession Planning for Your Business
• If you are not able to run your business for any reason. Do you have a plan for who will run your business while you are dealing with a serious health issue, or a death or divorce? Your business may not be able to run without you being in the office. So, what do you need to do in order to prevent business bankruptcy as you deal with a major life issue? We can help you plan for the worst so you and your family do not have to worry about these issues if the worst should happen.
Structuring Your Business for Sale or Combining with Another Firm
• If you are planning on selling in the future, you may have special questions you will have to answer, like how much cash will there be once I sell my business and pay the associated taxes? If you are thinking about selling your business or combining with another firm we can help with things like: Working for the new firm, cash sales price after taxes have been paid, structuring deals to minimize taxes, creating buy-out clauses for deals, etc.
Compilations and Reviews
• Compilations and reviews are important for certain businesses. If you have an SBA loan, or certain other bank loans, these types of financial reports may be a requirement. Also, compilations and reviews help certain types of businesses. For instance, if you know you are preparing your business for sale, compilations and reviews help businesses know that they can rely upon your business information more than an internally prepared financial statement. If you would like more information about accounting reports like compilations and reviews, feel free to contact us.
Preparing for a Business Loan
• Business loans come in a wide variety of forms from bank loans to loans from family members, it is important to consider all your options before applying for a loan. We can not only help you come up with the correct business loan strategy, we can also help you prepare the correct reports before you apply for your business loan.
Bill pay service
Don’t trust just anyone to pay your bills. We have the tools, knowledge and reputation you can rely on. Plus, we offer a bill pay solution that is cost competitive. If you want more information about bill-pay services, give us a call or send us an email.
In your fast paced life, it is important to focus on what you do well. So, if it is time to hire out some support functions, give us a call and we would be happy talk with you about your specific needs.